Welcome to the most useless blog in the world

Welcome to the most useless blog in the world
Feel free to +1 (pretty please)

Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Halloween err I mean, Valentine

I don't understand love. They say being in love doesn't always mean being happy, so what's the point ? They say being in love can change yourself entirely, so what's the point ? They say if you've fallen in love, then you know the real meaning of pain, so why ? Why do people need love ? Why do people want love ? Why do people want to be loved ? Is love that amazing ? I don't undestand. I've lived a long loveless life and I can stand still on my own till today. So I don't understand. Why do people crave for love. They've done something really disgusting and claim that they did it for love. So I'm gonna ask you, what's so amazing about love ?

No comments:

Post a Comment