Welcome to the most useless blog in the world

Welcome to the most useless blog in the world
Feel free to +1 (pretty please)

Monday, June 2, 2014

Choose!

"Never make promises when you're happy. Never make decisions when you're angry."
Or what stay in your head is regret. You walk everyday with your head down. You'd never forgive yourself. You live everyday full of regret.
You are heartbroken, not by other people, but by your own choice. That's the worst type of heartbreak I've ever had. And it'll take very long time to recover, I knew it.
You said that moving on is easy, but this one's different. You'd never get it out of your head, not even one second.
I'd do anything to go back in time and apologize, but I can't. It's too late now, way too late. And now I have to deal with it. Until I don't know when.
I'd never thought that I could be that foolish to let her go. She is perfect. I lose a perfect woman. I could have stayed with her until this moment but no, that's not what I did.....

People change. People will take a lot of serious damage in life, before they learn more valueable lesson. Like a pencil, it gets better as it's sharpen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment