Welcome to the most useless blog in the world

Welcome to the most useless blog in the world
Feel free to +1 (pretty please)

Monday, January 27, 2014

What do you do ?

Everyone has a spare time, at least once or twice a week. What do you do at that time ? Do you just rest and be lazy all day ? Do you hang out with friends ? Do you ever get an idea to write ? Well, I write. I started writing when I'm in high school. I wrote everything in English, because of many reasons, two exactly. First, English is one of the universal languages here, on planet Earth. Second, I speak more fluently in English than my native language. In high school, I always got 90-100 score in English and 75 (minimum passing standard) in my native language.

So, in my spare time, I loose myself in writing. Writing is fun, you shall try it. I've written many things. Some I saved on my notes, some I posted. Where ? Haha it's a secret. Why ? Oh you know why. The fact that I enjoy talking a lot make me enjoy writing. It's just connected. I write thing just like what I could talk about it. I imagine myself talking while I'm writing. Sometimes when I write an imaginary story, I felt that I'm the main character. That way, I feel more alive when I'm writing, like I'm surrounded by some stage I set, with background music I imagine, and with sound effects I make.

How to make a good writing ? Simple. You don't try to make it good, you try to make it interesting. You make it realistic. Don't wait for spare time. Just write anything you're at. Just write at any moment. Just write anything that happens or just happened. Just capture your moment, pour your situation into one single writing. One single chapter. One single sentense. And the rest of it ? It'll be flowing through brain.

And just use the language you can. Use the language you're comfortable with. If you want to write in mandarin, just write. If in spanish, just write. Any language. And just use your writing style. Mine ? My style is interacting with readers. I don't remember how I became interested in this style. And you must find your own style, to make you writing enjoyable to read. Even though it's sad story, scary story, or even your story.

So, do you consider on writing ? Try it, it's fun. And just imagine it will be legendary. Don't wait for it. Do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment